Sell My House With Water Damage
From a burst pipe to torrential rains, water can damage your home in several ways. If you’re searching, “sell my house with water damage in Chattanooga,” don’t worry. Our team at Chattanooga Property Solutions makes cash offers even if you’re selling a house with water damage.
Keep reading to discover how to determine if you have water damage in your home and how partnering with us can overcome even the worst obstacles to selling your home.
Signs Your Home Has Water Damage
Did you know you have to disclose water damage before selling your home? Here are the most common signs you have water damage:
- Standing water: If you notice standing water in your basement, it could mean it’s caused damage to your foundation, furniture, or floor.
- Discoloration: When water sits in your ceiling, walls, or floors, it can create discoloration over time. If you notice yellow or brown patches, it means water is dripping or pooling. If you investigate further, you’ll likely find some more severe damage.
- Bad smells: If your home smells musty or earthy, you likely have mold growing within your walls, floor, or ceiling. The smell is annoying, at best, and at worst means your home will suffer more severe damage and hurt your health if you don’t fix the situation.
- Health problems: If it goes undetected and untreated, mold and mildew can hurt your health and lead to worsening allergies and respiratory issues. If you notice an increase in asthma, headaches, nausea, sinus infections, skin irritation, watery eyes, or coughing, you might have mold.
- Visible damage: Cracking or peeling paint, mold, dripping water, and warped furniture are all visible signs of water damage. While the damage is unfortunate, visible issues mean you can address the problems more quickly than hidden complications.
How To Sell Your Home With Water Damage
If you’re wondering, “how to sell my house with water damage in Chattanooga,” we’re here to help. Here’s how it works:
1. First Contact
If you’re interested in selling your water-damaged house, give us a call to see what we can do for you. We’ll ask you for details about your house and its condition and then schedule a time to come inspect it.
Once we have all the details we need, we’ll conduct market research and determine a fair offer for your home.
We usually return an offer within one to two days after inspecting your home. We can’t make an offer on every home, such as the damage is to the point that the house is uninhabitable. However, we’ll still help you sell your home, even if we can’t make you a fair offer or you don’t accept our offer.
We work hard to make a fair offer. We consider the work it requires, market value, closing costs, and other factors, but you’ll still likely receive more money than you would selling the house yourself.
Once you accept our offer, you set the closing date. Usually, we can close in as little as 10 days. All you have to do is show up to the closing to sign the paperwork and receive your cash.
You won’t pay any additional costs or deal with realtors or prospective buyers.
Let Chattanooga Property Solutions Sell Your Water-Damaged Home
Now that you know “how to sell my house with water damage in Chattanooga,” contact our team. At Chattanooga Property Solutions, we provide a fair and stress-free solution to selling your water-damaged home.
Are you ready to sell your home fast? Call Chattanooga Property Solutions at (423) 454-3070.