Frequently Asked Questions
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly.
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters.
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments.
- Facing possible foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with a structural or repair issues.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
…and many more.
We will buy single family, multi family and land - ugly houses, pretty houses, big houses, small houses, duplexes, triplex, quads, etc... Almost any type of property except mobile homes.
We specialize in purchasing houses that need a lot of repairs. However, please understand this will be a factor in our offering price since we will have to spend extra money on the necessary repairs.
We also take into consideration:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, and that compared to other homes' possible future value in the area.
- The cost of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, etc.
- The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your house after we renovate it, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
Many of the houses we purchase are below market value (we do this so we can resell it at a profit to another homeowner). We are looking to get a fair discount on a property. However, in our experience, many sellers aren’t always expecting a large “windfall” on the property but rather appreciate that we can offer cash, we close very quickly (no waiting for financing), and no time or effort or expense is required on your part of fix up the property or pay commissions. If that’s what you’re looking for and you see the value in getting your house sold fast… let’s see if we can come to a fair win-win price. (Plus, our no-obligation pricing commitment means that you do not have to move forward with our offer… but it’s good to know all your options!)
Nope. Once again, we go the extra mile to take care of our sellers. If you choose to sell your house to us we will handle everything including your closing costs.
Zero dollars. We will buy your house directly and pay all fees to close the sale.
The title company is experiencing a high volume of closings right now. With that being said, it's taking them extra time to prepare all the documents and title checks necessary for the closing. Typical closings can be done in as little as 10 days.
Nope. We don't have problems. Only solutions. We've even purchased a house from an international homeowner here in Chattanooga. See Amanda's testimonial above.
Absolutely not. We never want to push you into doing something you are not comfortable with. You can take or leave our offer, no strings attached.
We will never spam your email or phone with unwanted services. We will only contact you if you request for us to, or show interest in our services.