Sell a Rental Property in Chattanooga
Do you own a rental property with difficult tenants? If you’re looking to sell a rental property in Chattanooga, several problems make it difficult to find a buyer. Chattanooga Property Solutions buys difficult rental properties so you don’t have to worry about them. No matter the price or quality, we’ll buy your property or help you sell it.
If you’re left searching, “How to sell my rental property,” contact Chattanooga Property Solutions today.
Problems with Selling a Rental Property with Tenants
When you search, “I want to sell my rental property,” you’re probably already aware of all the challenges. The following issues make it difficult to sell a rental property with tenants:
- Lawsuits: If you have a lawsuit pending against you or a tenant, it can drive away most potential buyers until you resolve the issue.
- Vacancies: A rental home that has a large percentage of vacancies means it’s not producing income. Potential buyers won’t want the risk because they can’t confirm they’ll recuperate their investment in a reasonable timeframe.
- Vandalism: A vandalized building requires expensive repairs. It also means the tenants are unruly and will likely continue to cause damage. Most prospective buyers don’t want to deal with that and will find a rental property without problematic tenants.
- Maintenance costs: If your rental property is old or outdated, it likely has extensive maintenance costs. If potential buyers think the cost of upkeep is going to cut too far into their profit margin, they won’t even consider making an offer.
- Loss of revenue: A rental property with a history of lost revenue drives away prospective buyers.
- Illegal drug use: If any of your tenants use illegal drugs, it makes the property owner vulnerable to damages, lawsuits, and disturbances. If buyers find any evidence of illegal drug use or a history of drug use, they’ll stay far away from it.
Benefits of Letting Chattanooga Property Solutions Buy Your Rental
If you’re looking to sell a rental property in Chattanooga, you’ll gain the following benefits when you partner with us:
- Customized solutions: We work to find a solution that works for every party involved, and we’re not afraid to get creative. If we can’t make you an offer, we’ll help you find a buyer.
- Expedited process: We let you choose the closing date that works best for you, but can close anywhere between 10 and 60 days after we make you an offer. You won’t find a faster closing process.
- Direct buying: Because we buy directly from you, you won’t have to deal with real estate agents or showings. We inspect your house, make an offer, and close without dealing with other people.
- No expenses: When you accept an offer from Chattanooga Property Solutions, you don’t pay any closing expenses. We pay all real estate costs involved in the process as part of our overhead and operating budget.
Sell a House with Renters to Chattanooga Property Solutions
We make the process of selling your rental property easy. After assessing your property, we’ll make you an offer. If you accept, we pay you directly and close in as little as 10 days.
Let Chattanooga Property Solutions Buy Your Rental Property
If you’re looking to sell a rental property in Chattanooga, do yourself a favor and work with Chattanooga Property Solutions. No matter the state of the property, we’ll make an offer or find a buyer. If you’re wondering, “Can I sell my rental property with tenants?” call Chattanooga Property Solutions at (423) 454-3070 today.